Professional Selling Reinvented
Our top-selling sales program that provides sales professionals with absolutely everything they need to succeed.
SCHEDULE: 13 Week Program (26 hours)
FACILITATOR: Paul Watts, CSL CSE CPSC™
Our top-selling, 13 week sales program provides sales professionals with absolutely everything they need to succeed. We’ll cover understanding and managing your time, business creation, selling processes, achieving higher success rates and how to keep customers and build your business!
Let our industry leading training help take your sales team to the next level with professional training solutions that are customized to your business and marketplace.
Get More Details
Request more information on this course using the link below.
Who Should Attend This Course?The Following Sales Professionals Should Take This Course:
- Professionals that want to further penetrate key accounts, develop long-lasting client partnerships, and create more strategic territory plans for better prospecting
- Key account managers, sales professionals, business-owners/entrepreneurs, sales managers.
- A minimum of two years of sales experience is recommended.
Available Course FormatThis course comes in the following format.
- Instructor-led 13 week virtual program
- Remote delivered with the opportunity to customize
Learning OutcomesParticipants of the Essential Training Course will receive:
- Influence others more effectively with communications tailored to different personality types and an understanding of the psychology of compliance
- Develop self-awareness, maintain optimism, and manage stress with proven takeaway strategies
- Reduce distractions and increase selling time with a personalized time management system
- Strategically allocate selling and administrative time by leveraging ROI and COI calculations
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals with a formalized closed-loop system
- Implement more strategic, profitable, and achievable territory plans
- Resolve conflicts and pre-emptively mitigate potential issues with new and existing clients
- Effectively guide the client-side decision-making groups and processes
- Increase client retention with tailored and structured account plans
- Conduct the appropriate research and profit analyses before prospecting
- Differentiate yourself from competitors with a Unique Value Proposition
- Convert more prospects by improving the quality and efficiency of calls
- Develop stronger and immediate relationships with potential clients using strategies to build rapport and trust
- Shorten the decision-making process by preparing business cases that focus on financial gains and ROI
- Secure go-forward commitments at the end of each sales call
- Close more sales by transforming into a consultative advisor that focuses on solving problems and delivering value to clients
- Deliver tailored, effective presentations that result in sales
- Maintain profit margins while successfully navigating the negotiation process
- Participants learning will be continually assessed by our qualified facilitator
- There will also be a short test at the end of each day to measure retention
Students will be given areas and topics to practice from one session to the next and expected to share experiences for group discussion.
Module #1 – The History and Future of Professional Selling
- Understanding the History of Professional Selling
- Predicting the future of Professional Selling
- Recognizing the Importance of lifelong learning and professional development
- Developing a Personal Brand
- Defining Consultative Selling
- Case Study – Review of Disruption
Module #2 – Framework for Success in Sales – Sales DNA
- Domain Expertise
- Understanding the Importance of Strategically Growing Your Network
- The Attributes of a Successful Sales Professional
- Skill sets of a Successful Sales Professional
- Mindset of a Successful Sales Professional
- Characteristics of a Successful Sales Professional
Module #3 – Effective Communication
- The Theory of Communication Styles and Understanding Communication Style Bias
- Conducting a Communication Styles Assessment
- Using Communication Styles to Communicate More Effectively
- Identifying methodologies for Selling and Marketing with Style
- Understanding and Managing the Different Types of Communication (written, non-verbal)
Module #4 – Compliance Theory
- Understanding Compliance Theory
- Application of Compliance Theory to Real Sales Situations
Module #5 – Ethics
- Understanding the Importance of Ethics in Business
- Ethical Decision Making
- Ethical Dilemmas – What to do?
Module #6 – Self Awareness
- Time Management Improvement
- Implementing Proven Time Management Techniques
- Stress and Attitude Management
- Time Chart / Work-Life Balance Exercise
Module #7 – Business Acumen
- Understanding Typical Organizational Structures and Planning Processes
- Revenue vs Profit
- Profit Realization
- Example Account Statement and Profit Delivery Exercise
- Margin vs Mark-Up
- Measuring What Your Time is Worth (Various Methodologies)
Module #8 – Sales Planning Reinvented
- Understanding the S.M.A.R.T. model for developing goals
- Developing Key Account Plans and Territory Plans with Feedback Loop
- Establishing criteria for an in-depth Competitive Analysis of your Territory and Key Accounts
- Applying S.W.O.T to Key Account Planning Process and Key Sales Pursuits
- Using S.W.O.T to Identify Key Differentiators (U.V.P.)
- Setting Profitable Goals, conducting a Competitive S.W.O.T Analysis, and Calculating Return on Time Invested (R.O.T.I.)
- Mastering key steps to Building Key Points of Unique Differentiation
Module #9 – Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Developing Effective Prospecting Techniques to Secure Business
- Learning to Move and Track Opportunities through the Sales Funnel
- Learning how to Measure and Manage Your Sales Funnel
- In-Bound and Out-Bound Marketing for Lead Generation
- Warm Call vs Cold Calling
Module #10 – Consultative Selling Reinvented
- Application of Consultative Selling Principles to Your Role
- The Consultative Selling Process
- Consultative Selling Case Study
- Utilization of Objection Handling Techniques
- Developing Closing Techniques
- Return on Investment (ROI) Cost of Inaction (COI)
Module #11 – Presentations Reinvented
- Understanding the Importance of Presentation Format and Style
- Presentation Preparedness
- Presentation Delivery Tips
Module #12 – Negotiation Reinvented
- Understanding the different types of Negotiation
- Negotiation Strategy and Planning
- Principles for Effective Negotiation
What To Expect
You will be taking our latest cutting edge professional sales training and coaching.
Our professional sales instructors and coaches are all experienced sales professionals with a minimum of 15 years sales experience, they are certified sales professionals, certified adult educators and follow a strict professional code of ethics as CPSA Members.
- Accredited Professional Sales Training Courses – Professional Selling and Professional Sales Management
- Customized Accredited Professional Sales Training Courses – Market Segment Specific
- Social Selling Workshops – Latest In Social Selling Techniques
- Sales Performance Coaching – Virtual or ‘In Person’ Coaching Sessions
- Virtual Sales Management
- Joint Sales Visits
- Sales Program Audits
Here are just some of the benefits that come from providing professional sales training to your sales team:
A professionally trained and accredited sales team will take your business to the next level of performance.
Canadian Government Job Grant
Many of our programs may be eligible for CGJG funding, please find below a link to the Canadian Government Job Grant, here it is province by province, there are subtle differences and nuances between the provinces.
The grant will subsidize up to two thirds of the training costs of your organizations certified training needs. Up to a maximum of $10K funding per person or $300,000 funding per company, whichever limit is reached first. The full amount is to be paid by the company initially and then rebated back to them on successful completion of the program or course. One third is rebated by the provincial government and the other third is rebated by the federal government.
Example, if you identified $15,000 of certified training for one of your employees, then potentially this program will cover $10,000 of the training investment, leaving only $5000 to be covered by your organization.